Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting Ready!

We decided to start a blog about our P90X experience for several reasons.  The main one is motivation!  It will help us to track our progress and hopefully see positive results.  If others are following our progress as well, we will keep going so we don't look like losers!! :)  We also want our blog to motivate others to give this a try!
We are starting tomorrow!  Today we are planning out meals for the week and getting our yoga mats and bands/dumbbells.  We have not purchases the pull up bar yet.  We are not even close to being able to do a pull up so we will purchase that soon.
I will be honest, I am not as excited as I was last week about this!!!  But I am going to do it!  Once I get started, I will be fine!
Today, I am going to be lazy, watch basketball, and eat this amazing chocolate cake and ice cream a friend made for us!  It will be my last big splurge for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment