Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 2

Well 5:30 am came awful early!  I got up at 5:30, drank a cup of coffee and ate a banana.  We started our workout at 5:45.  Today was Cardio X.  The warmup was yoga and it was a full workout itself!  After the yoga, I was sweating quite a bit and wondering if I would make it!  After that, I enjoyed the rest of the video more!  The workout kept you going for a full 45 minutes without any breaks!  There were many different exercises, from kickboxing, to core, to yoga, to plyometrics.  
I am pretty sore today all over!  My hamstrings, butt, and inside of my thighs hurt the most!  Sitting down and getting up is very uncomfortable!  I am glad I have the job I do so I can move around.  If I sit down for a while, I get really tight!
Well, 88 more days left!  Tomorrow is Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X.  I think tomorrow night calls for some time in the hot tub! So far, the workout is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment